- Please have your cart by the curb before 6 am on your service day.
- Trash will only be collected out of “Signature Waste” carts. All materials must be placed inside the cart for collection. If you need an additional cart, one will be provided for an additional $4 per month charge for trash.
- Trash collection will continue on your current service day unless you are notified otherwise. Recycled materials do not need to be sorted when placed in cart. You may get an extra recycle cart at no charge.
- Some materials that we can not accept are: containers with flammable or hazardous liquid, propane tanks, lawn mowers & other power equipment with gasoline motors, paint, oil (cooking or motor), bricks, block or dirt.
- We only collect Trash from Trash Cart and Recycle from Recycling cart. Please use the appropriate container on the correct service day. We will no longer come back by if incorrect cart is used.
- If your service day falls on a holiday, please pull your cart to the curb the following day.
All Tega Cay Residents off of the Peninsula (Tega Cay Dr) will be serviced on Monday for trash and every other Friday for recycling.
All Tega Cay Residents off of Dam Rd (Lake Ridge/Stonecrest) will be serviced every Tuesday for trash and every other Friday for recycling.
Please make sure all your materials are in the correct container according to your service day and that the handle is facing your house.
- New Years Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day