- Please have your cart by the curb before 6 am on your service day.
- Trash will only be collected out of “Signature Waste” carts. All materials must be placed inside the cart for collection. If you need an additional cart one will be provided for an additional $10 per month charge.
- All trash or material too large to be placed inside the cart is considered bulk pick-up. We can assist you with some of this material, if you call us prior to your service day. There is an extra fee for any bulk items and the rate starts at $5.00 and goes up depending on what you have for collection. Give us a call today at 704-714-9400 or send us an email at email@example.com for a price.
- Some materials that we can not accept are: containers with flammable or hazardous liquid, propane tanks, lawn mowers & other power equipment with gasoline motors, paint, oil (cooking or motor), bricks, block or dirt.
- We only remove Trash from a Trash cart and Recycle from a Recycling cart. Please use the appropriate cart according to your service day. We will no longer be able to come back by if incorrect cart is used.
- If your cart is not out when we come by to service your home we can come back but there will be an extra fee of $25.00 and must be paid up front.
If your service day falls on a holiday, please check our website for any service day changes.
All Lake Wylie, Charlotte and Fort Mill customers off of Hwy 160, Gold Hill, and Pleasant Road will be serviced on Tuesday for trash and every other Friday for recycling.
All Fort Mill customers off of Hwy 21, Flint Hill Rd, and all of Regent Park will be serviced every Wednesday for trash and every other Thursday for recycling.
Please make sure all your materials are in the correct container according to your service day and that the handle is facing your house.
See our Calendar Page for service dates
New Years Day